Tuesday, February 18, 2014

 
I made these blocks yesterday afternoon while the snow was falling.  This is the same block sewn with two different fabric lines.  This BOM series was offered by Sew Lux Fabrics and this is block #4.  Like yesterdays BOM series, I'm very far behind.  I have blocks #5 through #9 piling up in my sewing room.  And this is "times two" since I'm doing the blocks in two color ways. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
I'm done shoveling for the day and now I can focus on more BOMs.  We only got about 5" of snow last night, but it was enough to make shoveling an Olympic event at my house.  I made my first round of shoveling around 6 AM while it was nice and peaceful.  Then I went back out later in the morning to tackle the driveway. 
 
A warm up is on the way for a few days and no more snow is expected until Sunday.  Of course in Indiana, this is subject to change at the drop of a hat (or snowflake). 

No comments:

Post a Comment